Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GPRS of N80

• 23-01-2007 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I am trying to get my N80 using GPRS on Meteor I think I have all the settings right but when I try to access the web it was "Packet Data: Packet Data Connection Not Available"

Anyone got any Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Either settings are incorrect
    or meteor haven't provisioned you for GPRS,
    I'd check the settings before calling meteor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Thanks for that. I have checked all the settigns and think they are right.

Now I am getting the Error "Web: No Gateway Reply"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

if you're sure the settings are right you need to double check the operator has set up your account ok, ref this sticky:
    About to ask how to get connected for Web/WAP/Email/MMS/Bluetooth etc.

If you tried to enter the settings manually youself (e.g. from this Sticky: Irish Operator Settings). See if the settings the Nokia Standard settings wizzard work any better:
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4144889

I found the N80 auto loaded the relevant Operator's access points based on what Operators SIM is inserted into the handset, although it was a SIM free model...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

My N80 automatically got the GPRS and ISP settings correct. It got MMS settings too but these were incorrect but easily updated from nokia.com

Advertisement