Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seal string?

• 23-01-2007 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭

Any body got any ideas of where this can be picked up in Dublin? I want to start phase cooling.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

krazy_8s wrote:
    Any body got any ideas of where this can be picked up in Dublin? I want to start phase cooling.

i had to send away for it to epuk, couldnt find it in ireland, though id say an aircon or possibly plumbing providers might do it or know where to get it

u can use silicone sealing instad also for a better/safer job, that can be bought almost in any hardware store, its the stuff they use to seal windows that comes out of a tube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

gline wrote:
    i had to send away for it to epuk, couldnt find it in ireland, though id say an aircon or possibly plumbing providers might do it or know where to get it

u can use silicone sealing instad also for a better/safer job, that can be bought almost in any hardware store, its the stuff they use to seal windows that comes out of a tube

Hmm, wouldnt silicon be a bastard to get back off the board? The longer its on anything, the harder it is to get off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

krazy_8s wrote:
    Hmm, wouldnt silicon be a bastard to get back off the board? The longer its on anything, the harder it is to get off.

why would you wana get it off?

mount it and leave it.... seal string is dead messy too

Advertisement