Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help finding middle extension

• 23-01-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭

I have a to piece cue i bought from riley just over a year ago. The problem is that im actually finding it to be a bit to small now. I was wondering does anyone know where you can maybe buy a middle piece, say about 2"inches long? I have searched the web, but can only find the "but" piece and extensions but no middle piece.

I have also e-mailed riley today to check if they have or if they make them as im willing to pay for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

iv never actually heard of this before, id say it could be a bad idea though, because if the ferrule on the extension piece is even slighlty off it would kick your cue out of straight big time, what i have seen done before though is an extension piece of timber, splice into the existing butt of the cue and glued up, when done properly its a great job, but sometimes it can look a bit bad if its not done right, i cant actually remember where it was done though

Advertisement