Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in History and just in general really

Options
  • 23-01-2007 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

So I've decided to do a masters in history after finishing up my BA this year and I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a bit of information.

I'm finding it really hard to get any kind of information about the basics such as how to apply etc. and the postgrad history website continuously refuses to work for me. Bastard. Anyways, I heard today off someone in my class that the closing date is coming up soon and that I'd need a reference from a lecturer. I'm not the type whose buds with the lecturers or in the history societies sipping on brandy and such so that should be interesting enough to ascertain buuuut its what I want to do.

Help?

Also, are masters worth it really?

Advertisement