Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6280

• 23-01-2007 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I've been offered an upgrade to a Nokia 6280. I dont know much about mobile phones so would be great if someone could tell me if this phone is any good, or is it due to be obsolete soon? Salesperson made out it was the best phone ever!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its decent enough for the price far from the best phone ever. what do you currently have?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Prescient

a MotoRazr v2

Had it for a year, its not bad, but could never get used to the (un)predictive texting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Prescient wrote:
    a MotoRazr v2

Had it for a year, its not bad, but could never get used to the (un)predictive texting
    i assume you mean v3. the 6280 would definitely be an upgrade from that phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya i got offered that phone for free for renewing my contract on 3 (plus a 10% decrease in my monthly bill)
    i got a choice of 3 phones and went with this one
    got it today and a 3pay sim card with €10 free credit
    the phone is slightly better than my v3x but im not bothered transferring all my info for little differces so ill just keep it as a backup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Have this phone for a nice while now, and it is one of the best I have had. But a friend has one also and is now sending back a second one as it keeps shutting down on him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement