Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 phone credit transfer

• 23-01-2007 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

Guys i have 2 o2 prepay sim cards.Im recieving 10 euro each month on the both sim cards.Is there any way of transfering the credit of one on to the other.Does anyone know if this is possible, and will the 10 euro continue or stop on the second sim card.
    Hope you under stand this:D
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

No, it is not possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

No, it is not possible.
    I read somewhere that it was possible so i will wait for some other comments and maybe someone can discuss there own experience of this if they have done it.I donot think theres anything wrong with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

It is possible to transfer credit from a postpay customer to a prepay customer.

It is possible to transfer credit from a postpay customer to a prepay customer.
    Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

if both phones are registered to the same person whatever remaining credit can be transferred over, but not monthly registration credits.

• Advertisement

Chaos_Path wrote:
    if both phones are registered to the same person whatever remaining credit can be transferred over, but not monthly registration credits.
    Yes they are boh registered to me.How and what do i tell customer care:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 O2Feedback

Hi Drdre

If both sim's are prepay, while you could transfer them both to the same number you can only get credit for one of the sim's at any one time - ie. the credit on one sim would have to finish before the credit on the other would start

If you need any help with your credit let me know

Best Rgds
    Emer

O2Feedback wrote:
    Hi Drdre

If both sim's are prepay, while you could transfer them both to the same number you can only get credit for one of the sim's at any one time - ie. the credit on one sim would have to finish before the credit on the other would start

If you need any help with your credit let me know

Best Rgds
    Emer

Thanks if i get the credit transfered will i will get the credit on both sim cards every month as normal.

If you transfer the credit to one number only one of the credit amounts will apply each month (it'll start with whichever pack is older) - the same mobile number cannot have two sets of free credit applying at the same time.

To keep receiving both amounts every month you'll need to keep the sim's seperate

Hope this answers you question

Emer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Emer,

One number has 10eur on it and the other has 15eur on it. So you can cancel one of the numbers and have the other with 25eur credit?

• Advertisement

Hi Ciaranfo

No this wouldn't be possible as the free credit is attached directly to the sim card

Guys, I'm more than happy to answer your questions but won't always be checking this regularly so for any queries you have like this I'd encourage you to contact the Customer Care team who can tell you over the phone

Best Regards
    Emer

O2Feedback wrote:
    Hi Ciaranfo

No this wouldn't be possible as the free credit is attached directly to the sim card

Guys, I'm more than happy to answer your questions but won't always be checking this regularly so for any queries you have like this I'd encourage you to contact the Customer Care team who can tell you over the phone

Best Regards
    Emer
    Thanks i will call customer care.Thanks for you help

Advertisement