Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock music!

• 23-01-2007 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

I play rythmn guitar and I write songs. My main thing is writing songs and lyrics.

Ideally, i'd like to meet up with some one interested in making melodic, old fashioned rock music BUT if not, is anyone looking for someone to jam with or a second guitarist as I would really like more experience of playing with other people.

Message me if interested. I'm in South Dublin and/or Kilkenny-Laois area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

hey, i'm 19, and i'm looking for a 2nd guitarist for my grunge/punk band.
    My main influences are nirvana, pearl jam, stone temple pilots and rise against.. Although the bassist i've joined like to bring in some industrial influences into the band (NIN style).
    I'm a beginner guitarist, just been playing for 5months. So i'm not great at what i do.. yet! I can also sorta sing. So if u're interested in joining in, u can PM me or something.
    Cheers!

P.S. I just noticed u play rythmn guitar, which is quite exactly what i'm looking for. I'm the "lead guitarist/vocalist" of my band (well, i planing to be! I'm still pretty crappy to play proper lead). So i need a 2nd guitarst for rythmn sorta stuff. If u're interested, u know what to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alchemist

Hi, my name is Marcin I play an electric and acoustik guitar....(lead)

influences: ozzy, dream theatre, pink floyd, metallica Queen, extreeme...and many more:rolleyes:

Extranjero wrote:
    Hi,

I play rythmn guitar and I write songs. My main thing is writing songs and lyrics.

Ideally, i'd like to meet up with some one interested in making melodic, old fashioned rock music BUT if not, is anyone looking for someone to jam with or a second guitarist as I would really like more experience of playing with other people.

Message me if interested. I'm in South Dublin and/or Kilkenny-Laois area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mantrax

Hi, I’m a professional keyboard player living in Portlaoise, I work in Dublin, my influences are, Metal, Electronic, Goth, Rock. Bands I like, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Static-X , Lacuna Coil, Ill Nino, Deathstars, Korn, Fear Factory, Dimmu Borgir, VNV Nation, Wumpscut and many Neo Metal, industrial electronic and rock bands, trance, techno sometimes. Some Pop bands (why not)

i am no into ols school rock, but you said that you would like to jam eith other professional people, i am making some songs and i need to ad guitars. if you are interested we can meet at my house, jam and record something.

I want to form a band heavy, but commercial, dark but digestible for the rock and alternative public, A singer that can sings and scream with balls to front with an attitude being able to move masses is essential.

My last bands were in Amsterdam www.drionide.nl and www.x-ist.nl I am committed and I DO want to make a serious good band

I have my professional gears, top of the range laptop, Synthesizers, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

im a 18 year old guitarist love old rock and blues. live to play that stuff! would be interested in jammin if u wanted and see where it goes from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭glyder123

yeah ill play i play guitar pm me im really interested

• Advertisement
Advertisement