Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programmer required for light work

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

:)

Gotta love the 'can-do attitude' from some of the bidders. They never let obstacles like reality get in their way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi. I can do this for you next week, when I plan on taking a break from a nonotech based / atomic fission driven search engine thats going to make larry page wet his pants. 6 days to code, 1 to rest. It will be written from scratch and completely original in design, so don't worry about copyright bs. I plan to write the entire OS in C, and blindfolded, if its all the same to you. 100% secure will not be a problem either...In fact the OS will be designed to leverage jedi mind tricks to kill anyone that even thinks about breaking in. (i was thinking maybe make them chop off their feet and jump up and down until their empty would be fair). Anyways, I'm gonna smoke some more crack, maybe you should do the same. Thanks!

lol...

budget 1000-3000 as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Excellent find indeed :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

bradml
    Hello mate, I am a web developer and am very interested in porting your functionality to our brand new Web Based Operating system. We have developed a new type of operating system architecture that allows us to work with any processor developed to date. Where I think my service would really come into its own is we have native support for both Action script and Live Script (not to mention the incredibly VBscript with the addition of the IE7 module). I look forward to this project as it will truly be some ground breaking stuff. Regards Brad, (ps. Do you know where I can score some more crack, I ran out whilst chasing pixies through the lolly-pop castle)

Advertisement