Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow piercing

Options
  • 24-01-2007 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey i am thiking about geting my eyebrow pierced i am not to sure where to go as i am not from dublin actually far from it but i want to get it done in dublin and i wana know approx how much iy would cost and where would b the best place to go . I am under 18 so i dunt know if that has anny effect on the whole thing if he can do it or not but i have a fake id that says im 18 so that isnt really much of a problem . any info guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Go to Snakebite, prices are on their website. You may not be asked for ID, but you might be, can't recall offhand what their price for an eyebrow is. I do not recommend deceiving the piercer though, their restrictions are for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

also if you deceive em they will eat your first born :p :rolleyes: ...so im told

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Goto Celestial Ring in the Stephen's Green shopping centre, its about €35-45 to get it done and they are very nice and excellent service in there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

hey thanks for the input guys i dont think id need to have an id with me i think u only have to b over 16 to get it done so i think ill b ok thanks again

Advertisement