Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want €50?

Options
  • 24-01-2007 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Well, I thought I'd just reach out to this community to offer an opportunity to win 50 Euro. It seems that this group of individuals here at boards have quite the talent for creating images and signatures. We would like to announce that a competition to win 50 Euro for first place and 25 Euro for second has opened and that it's open to anyone within the requirements. The only difference from this and from what I have seen created on this forum, is that we are requesting a symbol be made, and not a signature/logo. Refer to our front page and forum for details.

You can either contact myself or any other administrator on Menace-Media.com for more information. The best of luck!

http://www.menace-media.com/index.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Site mentions 50$ and 25$ ... and not € ...

Site also mentions you having to have 10 posts (why ... seems like you're just trying to drum up forum users ... unless I've missed the relevance of having 10 posts ) ... on its forums ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

I am Irish, and own the site. The $ sign is there because alot of the users are from the U.S......unfortunately! The ten posts is to confirm that people arent posting multiple images, we want to know who is posting them so that we can track their entries

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

heres my submission.
    <-- as you can see i have many posts

mm5rg.png
    mmprev7vp.png

<-- as you can see i have many posts

:D

Here is my go at it :eek: had me up all night :)

men_ace_media.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement