Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheap tri band phone wanted

• 24-01-2007 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

I need a cheap tri band phone. Any suggestions. I am on Meteor pre paid.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

<edit>this isn't a place to offer mobile phones for sale</edit>

ref the Rules & About the Mobiles / PDAs board thread... this is a discussion forum *about* mobiles, for buying/selling use Adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Bond-007 wrote:
    I need a cheap tri band phone. Any suggestions. I am on Meteor pre paid.

Thanks

hi, the meteor site list their pre-pay phones comparing features (including tri-band capability) here:
    http://www.meteor.ie/makethemove/payg_phones_comparison.html

you can select the models to compare and it lists them with prices etc. perhaps go for a lower end Nokia if you like that interface. bear i mind if you require better coverage in US/Canada check out if any are *Quad* band on the manufacturers site

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Go to ebay and buy yourself an unlocked phone there. Lots and lots of choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

<edit>this isn't a place to offer mobile phones for sale</edit>

ref the Rules & About the Mobiles / PDAs board thread... this is a discussion forum *about* mobiles, for buying/selling use Adverts.ie

i don't know if you knew what i meant. those were the prices from the meteor website. i wasn't offering them for sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

i don't know if you knew what i meant. those were the prices from the meteor website. i wasn't offering them for sale

ah, i'm sorry bout that! i misunderstood your post then... it looked like you were offering phones for sale :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement