Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Physio

• 24-01-2007 10:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good physio for a knee injury? I was thinking about giving the Sports Injury Centre on George's St a call - does anyone have any experience with these?

Also how much can I expect to pay for an initial diagnosis and treatment by a physio.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

There was a really good physio/sports injury clinic in

Iveagh Fitness Club
    Christchurch
    Dublin 8
    Tel: 00353 1 4546555

I presume it's still there

Failing that there's a really good guy in Blackrock

John Murphy 01 2887328, never had a bad experience when I went to him with problems.

Cost is around €50-€60 a visit anywhere you go in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,955 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Larry Byrne in Portmarnock used to look after most of the top junior players in Dublin and then was with Shels for a number of years.

Probably well worth a bell if you are out that way.

Advertisement