Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh please!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

a nice PR stunt that will probably make her a nice few quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Hopefully for a public beheading....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

DarkJager wrote:
    Hopefully for a public beheading....

don't think india is that backward in relation to capital punishment
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_India

she said shes thinking of going, i wonder is the news story confiming shes going by saying shes picked up her passport or are they just speculating

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd bet money some production company pitched that idea to Living TV last week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

BuffyBot wrote:
    I'd bet money some production company pitched that idea to Living TV last week ;)

the article says living tv have dumped her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

with the miracle of digital TV there are hundreds of mini 'living-tv'-style channels, all of which would jump at the opportunity to show this type of muck if it was pitched as a show.

Luckily, with all these channels we might never actually find the one with it on. Until tv3 buy the rights and show it after the Janice Dickinson Model Agency, Beauty and the Geek or some other drivel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

When shes over there ,someone should chop her up and put her in a curry :D

Doesn't mean it wasn't pitched ;)

_Brian_ wrote:

Now, if Jade said something that on TV there would be an almighty row....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Well they do worship fat elephant-people over there after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

county wrote:
    a nice PR stunt that will probably make her a nice few quid

It'll more than likely backfire, I'd say. The crap about "Oh, I'm so sorry" etc. is more to do with her career down the sh1thole than anything else, IMO.

If she goes to India she will soon be reminded of this :D

Maybe this could be channel 4's "new" reality tv show - "How to fu*K your career up in 1 easy step" :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

xzanti wrote:
    dam,there goes her(probable) PR pics of her holding babies in some orphanage in calcutta

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pigman II wrote:
    Well they do worship fat elephant-people over there after all.
    and here people worship a mythical being who created the universe 5,000 years ago, after early civilisations and the dinosaurs and all that evolution malarkey. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

If She "aint racial or Nuffink" why would she bother to go ???
    Cash obviously - This is how the woman is rich, she will make a public tit of herself for money, but apart from that is it not almost admitting you are a racist
    by going there to be "Set Straight" on matters.
    I can't see Mel Gibson rushing off on a fact finding mission to Israel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

eolhc wrote:
    How comes Living TV are still showing that dreadful Jades PA shoite?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭positron

I was in India during the controversy.

Believe me when I say this - vast majority of Indians has never been outside India, and vast majority of Indians can not comprehend a white person (which translates to rich to filthy rich, extremely well to do, modern) westerner could be thick, rude etc! A local newspaper put Jade as "a successful nurse, who later became a mini screen actress"!

Except for a few cable channels, main media didn't give it too much attention to be honest. But they did take it up at Government level however, and there was a general word going around that the British hasn't changed all that much all this years after the Raj, considers Indians second class etc etc..! The damage one silly woman can do...!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

positron wrote:

Believe me when I say this - vast majority of Indians has never been outside India, and vast majority of Indians can not apprehend a white person (which translates to rich to filthy rich, extremely well to do, modern) westerner could be illiterate, thick, rude, swear etc! A local newspaper put Jade as "originally a successful nurse, who later became a mini screen actress"!

What? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭positron

Fixed. 'comprehend'! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭Archeron

_Brian_ wrote:

Oh wow. Imagine the diarrhea that could cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Jeez is there no end to the womans stupidity? She has already put one trotter firmly in the **** and now she wants to drop all other three in as well. I can well imagine the indian authorities not granting a visa to a woman who has been on the pigs back so to speak from a tacky re run of her notoriety on BB. She was bound to f**k up eventually.
    She exposed herself for what she is and that's that, any action on her part no matter what it is will only inflame the situation. Her best bet is to just come out and say 'Im fick, innit', and that would be her best diplomatic input. Go away Jade and mind your kids and enjoy the success you have had!
    Cheers that's my little rant for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭man1

Terry wrote:
    and here people worship a mythical being who created the universe 5,000 years ago, after early civilisations and the dinosaurs and all that evolution malarkey. :)

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Irish people are no better with their worship of a big-man-in-the-sky-with-beard-god.

Advertisement