Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results!!

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Fingers crossed.Meant to be getting them today. so nervous!!

Im sure those letters will get published, if not in the observer most certainly the tribune.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Meanwhile, rewinding everyone's calendars backwards, my end-of-term exams start tomorrow, at 8:30am in the morning for Makroekonomik. Yup, that's 7:30am in the morning when you are. Mad to think that I'll be finished the exam (one way or another) before the first of the lectures back in Belfield tomorrow...

Another two next Monday (8:30am again and 3pm), home Tuesday evening. *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ah yes - I have to be in clinical at 8am here - 7am Irish time ugh.

Presentations early too - very unpleasant.

However on more important results issues - I'm still waiting on my Mechanisms of Disease Results - which the school have because we know they do (they told us) but as yet are still not authorised to release to us. That is truly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Art History got results out last friday. Got 2.1s in both. Chuffed!

See, what I like is the fact that my head is so all-over-the-shop about the subject matter, I completely didn't realise that the exam is in fact tomorrow morning and not today!

• Advertisement

I could be wrong but I think some sleep may be needed ss!

On actual results news: This charming bit of info was posted on my blackboard today:
    Mechanisms of Disease Results

The results from the December exam period will be posted ASAP. These results are currently being reviewed by the external examiners.

The word grr springs to mind.. I mean I only sat the exam on the 21st of December....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

How many people are left to get their results.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I still don't have mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

still waiting... 3rd chemistrry. the department promise they are taking their time to help the borderline cases... blah blah blah. sick of waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Can't believe this thread is still going...

• Advertisement

Well the Med students only got their results on Tuesday, obviously, as Sweet Rasmus just said, Chem don't have theirs yet, and I'm still waiting, so I assume there are at least a few hundred in the same boat. (I'm a great waiter, me.)

It's topical or summat.

I think it says something that I only discovered this morning - on the front of my exam paper - that it's spelt Makroökonomik and not Makroekonomik - but I might have a chance of scraping a 40% in it, which is a fail over here, but enough for UCD to pass me on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Just thinking...I'm finishing off another set of exams tomorrow. They don't count towards my finals so don't really mind too much when I get them, just wondering if anyone's in the same boat? When are you expecting your results?

Still no results. Oh well, it's only been two months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Blush you were told you'd have them on monday right? What an absolute joke. Wow, I'm so glad to be leaving this place in May.

We were told we'd have them by Monday, which implied before, but we didn't hold out much hope, it being UCD. Then we were told they'd be out between Monday and today, with all results definitely being out by today. Hahaha - good one UCD, you got us again!

Luckily only one of the other girls held her breath. She subsequently passed out, bumping her head severely. Fortunately, no permanent damage was sustained. Tragic incidents such as this could have been avoided. It makes me wonder. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Darkbloom

I got a 3.52...so near and yet so far.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well done sweet-rasmus.
    Weird results system.

why yes ;) 3rd chem finally got their christmas results! today the 20th of february!!! only after 2pm, of course and it involved queuing up for nearly an hour outside a lecturer's door to obtain them, with the rest of the year.

the wait is over :D

oh yes, none of this A's or B's grade system malarkey; in percentage form. nice and understandable :)

• Advertisement

Still waiting...

Finally got my last one yesterday.... Tadah!

Advertisement