Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That was ucd connect pasword, not SIS pin.

Confusing, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Garret wrote:
    funny they never mentioned that during the really long technology tutorial thing the first day
    They said it at mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Umaro wrote:
    Eeeeep... loadsa PMs in my Inbox, to everyone who PM'd me:

The loophole has been closed, you'll have to wait for your results. Haha.

Whose fault is that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Right, well missing this is irritating. Oh well I suppose we shouldhave them by the 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Jaysus I'm ragin' I missed this, I even saw this thread had new posts in it but didn't bother reading it coz I didn't there'd be anything interesting.. goshdarnit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Scraggs wrote:
    Jaysus I'm ragin' I missed this, I even saw this thread had new posts in it but didn't bother reading it coz I didn't there'd be anything interesting.. goshdarnit

Well there is one person who could have kept it quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

^Playa-hater

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Chakar wrote:
    Well there is one person who could have kept it quiet.
    It was all over Bebo etc though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Some word has it that full ones are out in some Schools today so keep a proper eye out regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Some word has it that full ones are out in some Schools today so keep a proper eye out regardless.

Business ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

LOL nvm - i don't have time to defend myself. i'll just keep my methods to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

1) That's some of the most stupid stuff to admit online on a board that is KNOWN to be monitored by (and used for fuel when reprimanding students) by the powers that be.

2) Anyone who hasn't changed their password by now (most people do automatically when they get a new account, I don't know why this should be different) had better do it now, who knows when Umaro will get bored.

There are times when I'm glad I have no reason to use Blackboard. You've just added another to the list. Such a sneaky, underhand thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Ooh, someone tell what Umaro said, he's edited it out now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Umaro wrote:
    ^Playa-hater
    Don't hate player man, hate the game :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

true dat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Miss GAAfia

Still no results. Poor at this waiting game. Bah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

My school officially sucks - having told us last friday we'd get our results this week we get told today that they won't be out this week, even better they're not even saying we'll get them on Monday even though the rest of UCD are. I trusted them - serves me right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

The geography department put up the results for Second years, yesterday (Friday). Nice for them but I'm in third year.v.annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sarchasm wrote:
    The geography department put up the results for Second years, yesterday (Friday). Nice for them but I'm in third year.v.annoying

Was that for all three 2nd year modules? They had our core course module results up all week but i think the reason for that is the module was 100% coursework and we just got our grades for each assignment and not a definitive overall grade for the module. Likewise with another of my modules in another subject, it was based 100% on coursework and we got our result this week. I don't think any schools are allowed give out any examination results before the university wide date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Just like to point out that the genious who found the loop hole was an engineer... apparently anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

For those of you who got your results, where did you get them?

Traditionally its in SIS under Student Records or some such thing but god knows where they're putting them this year!

I think it's still there - in saying that I'm not sure if mine will turn up there seeing as we've been told that ours will be on blackboard.... Agh this is all pants.

I'm not actually surprised by that because my school had originally intended putting them in the office until they got told that was a bit awkward for those off in foreign climbs.

It does mean though they're under no obligation to meet the 5pm deadline on Monday - that i'm not impressed by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'd like to think that if that was the case then we'd have been told about it. But then I realized that I go to UCD, so it's totally possible that they'd do that and not tell anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

are results still out on monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Anyone else feeling a bit nervous over tomorrow? I am :(

Well I'm gonna try and predict what i'll get. I'm sure it's gonna be 6 passes and they will inlcude an A+ (confirmed!), an A- (nearly all but confirmed!), B in Finding Info in Everyday Contexts looks likely from what we're told and I'm predicting a C- in Cultural Geog, C in Europe, C+ in Org and Retrieval of Information. A+, A-, B, C+, C, C- = an ok GPA of 3.3 which is a 2.1.... *fingers crossed*

Anyone else wanna predict how ye gonna do too? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tootall200

i know im not nervous about tomorrow. thats mainly due to the fact that final year Bcom(and i would presume BBLS as well) arent getting results until............. "A later date"! . So much for being "One of the top business schools in europe"!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

The Sociology dept. told me last week that final years should have their results by THE 7TH OF MARCH :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Given that my programme board aren't meeting until Tuesday I'm sceptical about actually finding out tomorrow. Granted only a couple that didn't go as well as they could, I should be ok, *crosses fingers*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

After reading this thread, I'm suddenly not so confident of getting my results.

Ever.
    The Sociology dept. told me last week that final years should have their results by THE 7TH OF MARCH
    Even by their standards that's disgraceful.

Advertisement