Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm scared. Really. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Jesus I can't wait to get my results tomorrow.

So they come out after 5pm don't they? I guess a lot of people will be accessing the results at that time hopefully the servers can cope with the traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Chakar wrote:
    I guess a lot of people will be accessing the results at that time hopefully the servers can cope with the traffic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Not likely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

dajaffa wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Not likely!

I was wishing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Chakar wrote:
    Jesus I can't wait to get my results tomorrow.

So they come out after 5pm don't they? I guess a lot of people will be accessing the results at that time hopefully the servers can cope with the traffic.

I'd be pretty certain they'll release the results before 5pm to prevent the inevitable..... oh wait this UCD isn't it? ;)

I think last summer they were out in the morning, well for Arts anyway I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

i just read on the exams website that the results for "modular students" will be out tomorrow, that means us non modular peops probably wont have the results today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

any sign of the results yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

today is 29th Jan...

so far i still cant check my result on SIS...:rolleyes:

why do they keep the result that 'securely'???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

tintinr35 wrote:
    i just read on the exams website that the results for "modular students" will be out tomorrow, that means us non modular peops probably wont have the results today

I'm pretty sure we count as modular. Though I could easily be wrong. I'm predicting another debacle like registering. It'll be ready this day... no wait it wont, it'll be this day! Oh no... we dont know when it will be, just some random day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

The computer science results are out well 3rd years are they r on the noticeboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Nowhere to look at results for me. Not even old results. Boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

All very silly. The results are there and they are just not releasing it. If they had sense they would have realized them yesterday. Come 5 o'clock the server is going to go down with 20,000 looking for their results. Called up to the Econ Dept and they said they will not be posting up results. That would only be helpful, and they couldn't be having that. The results are 'nothing got to do with them'. I was under the impression it was them who sent the exams and corrected them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

The Sociology dept. told me last week that final years should have their results by THE 7TH OF MARCH :eek:

oh dear i heard March too!:eek:
    was in a letter from dr Mulcahy too which really had me worried coz if anyone knew when the results should be out I would hope it would be the head of the department. or school or whatever it is this week!

so glad Im facing my final few months at ucd, I cannot wait to be out of the place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm expecting mine to arrive maybe December next year, they said the the early part of this week - not a chance I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Asked Quinn when 4th B&L's results are ou....

"Friday or next monday"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I didn't fail anything! *\o/* Just walked in this morning and 3rd CS results were up on the noticeboard.
    70 AI, 75 Program Construction, 54 Foundations of Computing, 48 Networks, 42 OOP.

*CHEER*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I think last summer they were out in the morning, well for Arts anyway I think.
    I recall my results (Commerce Intl) showing up literally a matter of seconds after 4pm in the afternoon, having been promised on SIS that they'd be online by 3pm.

Best of luck to whoever DOES get them today. Here's hoping for you guys.
    /crosses fingers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭Eoin D

I'm bloody furious that they haven't put up the results yet. Half of my year has had them for a while now because of that loophole and if I don't get them today I'll snap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

They can keep my bloody results for all I care..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

says on SIS they should all be available FROM 5pm today so i guess we will just have to wait till then!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Just got this on blackboard:

Mon, Jan 29, 2007 -- SOC30060: 3rd Year Exam Results

Provisional third year exam results will not be made available until the beginning of March.

Danny Moran

---So third year sociology will have to wait! Maybe the geography results will at least be out today! ...not that im looking forward to that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

so where do we get the results then?
    i looked on sis, and it says login below, nowhere to log in though, and you can't even see the old results. i'm starting to freak out now, not long left :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sis is definatly gonna crash at 5 today with 20t9ousand students logging in to get their results.

Fingers and toes crossed for all the boardsies (specially Byrno! :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BMcG05

the link for examination results is now up but the latest semester isnt up. Id say a few minutes more.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

Just got this on blackboard:

Mon, Jan 29, 2007 -- SOC30060: 3rd Year Exam Results

Provisional third year exam results will not be made available until the beginning of March.

Danny Moran

---So third year sociology will have to wait! Maybe the geography results will at least be out today! ...not that im looking forward to that...

I knew I hated the sociology dept!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

If anyone is wondering why some posts have been deleted or edited its has been on the reasonable request of the user. I edited most posts quoting them but deleted one or two where did they did nothing but quoted the user in question.

If you really want to know why they were removed you might PM the user in question and they might give you their reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

so where do we get the results then?
    i looked on sis, and it says login below, nowhere to log in though, and you can't even see the old results. i'm starting to freak out now, not long left :(

Information for students - Student records - View your Exam Results.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

The link is there but no results up yet... this soo exciting. The Arts block is buzzing. Not long now I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

It's 17:04. I see no results. The tension is killing me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Got em, all passed. Happy days :)

Advertisement