Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I've my toes and fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

nice job on the typing then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Thanks Sangre, but surprise surprise, no results yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Im gonna be an optimist and hope for my results to be out before friday

Nothing yet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

besty wrote:
    Nothing yet...

Still nothing.....is anyone still holding out hope of them arriving today?

I'm not holding my breath on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

I went to the office during the break. According to them our business results will be out 'this evening'.

As for our law results..

'Provisional results, for all or some of your law subjects.....may be out.....sometime this week'.

I did hear however from someone who went to the law office that they will be up on a noticeboard in Robuck this Thursday.

Also my SIS at 6.50 put a tab up for 'September 2006/07' but no results there...I seem to be the only one this happened to...

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No, it happened to one other person at least.

There's a notice up on SIS now saying that "Due to technical difficulties...results will be available from Tuesday 6th".

This is getting beyond tedious. I think my level of frustration is about the same a Frank Lampard's in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

i hate ucd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

You have my sympathies people.

valor wrote:
    i hate ucd
    Yea, that pretty much captures my sentiments on things! What a farce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i've decided to drop out. i have no patience left.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Steibhin

terry mac wrote:
    This really sums up the whole attitude of the college to the students. The primary function of a university is to award degrees to students, but with UCD they don't seem to give a crap. Go to http://www.ucd.ie Look at the stuff they have on their homepage, relevant to about 0.0001% of people who have anything to do with UCD.

They're quick enough to update that rubbish once something happens, but giving students their grades seems to be a non-event, down the bottom of the priority list. I mean they're still claiming on SIS and the Exams Website that i've had my results since Monday. Why don't they get the person who's busy updating us on UCD's new initiative to prevent Crime or cure Cancer to just put a little note somewhere apologising for the cock - up over exam results and some sort of indication over when most exam results will be available.

Thats a very good post that sums up my feelings to a tee. This college is all spin and no substance. Its greatness exists only in its marketing department.

"Irelands Education Capital" ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

I want my goddamn results. Law and B&L are getting pretty freaked out at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

why have 1st and 2nd year law and B+L have results but we dont? i would have thought it was more important to get results to final students asap what with the degrees etc......

If the results come out on the day of the law ball I'll be raging. I'll be gutted if I have to console any drunk, hysterical girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

LOL I was just thinking that myself.

I got that 2006/07 tab just now (well, it wasnt there at 9pm) but alas, still no ****ing info. If it wasnt for the observer Id have my results by now!

Sangre wrote:
    If the results come out on the day of the law ball I'll be raging. I'll be gutted if I have to console any drunk, hysterical girls.
    Don't bull**** me, that very tactic has been the cornerstone of every "romantic" encounter you've had in your college life!

• Advertisement

They're all wearing massive corsets so I can't drop the hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Nothing yet...
    A message on Bboard seems to say they'll be coming out this morning but all it says is
    Modular result not available yet
    Agh...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Sangre wrote:
    They're all wearing massive corsets so I can't drop the hand.
    A quick flick of the knife on the laces at the back has much the same effect. There's nothing like balooning up four dress sixes in two seconds to make a girl crave male attention.

Well the morning is just about over and still no results, so thats the 3rd deadline UCD gave me to go wizzing by.

Seriously, this is beyond a ****ing joke

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Well the morning is just about over and still no results, so thats the 3rd deadline UCD gave me to go wizzing by.

Seriously, this is beyond a ****ing joke

Econometrics results are up in the Econ Dept.
    So's Micro, but no one in my class's results are up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Im still waiting impatiently.UCD are taking the pi$$. How do i access the leaked results like umaro said.Can someone please send me a pm thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

drdre wrote:
    Im still waiting impatiently.UCD are taking the pi$$. How do i access the leaked results like umaro said.Can someone please send me a pm thanks

You can't any more. It really is an awful situation, but at this stage there's nothing you can really do but wait :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

abelard wrote:
    You can't any more. It really is an awful situation, but at this stage there's nothing you can really do but wait :(
    Yeah you are right we just have to wait.Does anyone know why is it taking too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Yes, becaue UCD is a clown college. My friend in DCU finished her exams 2 weeks ago and gets her results tomorrow. it's such a joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

because ucd are incompetent retards

Advertisement