Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Refurbished Projectors......

• 24-01-2007 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

just looking around for a cheapish projector, not really being used for anything except to project a computer screen. etc. are there any places in Ireland that deal in refurbished projectors my budget is +-400 euros

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭bbbbb

second hand? adverts.ie or "flea bay?", e.g. this one?

If you have time, you can use saved searches and have ebay e-mail you when something that matches comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cianer

I made a projector from the internals of an LCD monitor and an olde worlde overhead projector like they had in school for acetates. Worked well enough for a PC, but unfortunately I wanted to use it for gaming and the composite-to-VGA convertor signal wasn't great when blown up to that size. Its currently gathering dust so you can have it to tide you over until you get a proper projector if you want...

I have photos of it somewhere. PM me if you want.

Advertisement