Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop for Dummies...

Options
  • 24-01-2007 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm learning to use Photoshop at the minute and I'm trying to slap together 19 images to create a panorama of a public plaza in Nyavan for a project in college...
    I have my first image as the background layer and I'm cropping and carrying bits of the later images on to this one. The problem is that once I get to the edge of the first image there's nowhere else to go, can somebody point me in the right direction as to how to expand the space available for slapping more images down, can I create more white space to the right of the first image... or do I have to resort to using Paint or some other program? Should I just go into paint, create a long narrow white strip and start with this as my base layer?

All help appreciated,
    Photoshop Virgin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Click ...
    Click ...
    Canvas Size

Anchor the image to the left ... and increase the image width ...
    That do the trick for you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

One way you could do it would be to add up the widths of your 19 images and paste your images into a new photoshop document

ie if they are all 1000 pixels wide multiply by 19 and make a new photoshop image 19000 pixels wide. Then paste in each image and line them up the way you want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Thanks very much! Another problem solved by the boardies! Cheers

Advertisement