Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Stay In Cork City?

Options
  • 24-01-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,992 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I hope to head down to Cork at the weekend thanks to the link posted in Bargain Alerts for Cheap Flights!
    I haven't been to Cork City in over a decade so I have no idea where I can stay. Can anyone recommend somewhere we can stay, a cheap hotel or a good value BB and if you have any prices that would be great.
    Cheap is the preferred option as things always turn out the way you least expect and things have worked out in such a way that within the next 5 weeks I'll be in Sligo and Poland as well, so money will be a little tight.

Also I know it's a bad time of the year, but are there any companies running tours out into the countryside as she is keen to see that. If not what do you recommend we see while we stay in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

there you go i always use this site no matter what country
    www.hostelworld.com you can search by price ,rating etc

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

@eo980

try ardara house on summerhill, good service there, a lot of my friends would stay there when visiting. 0214502004.

windsor house on maccurtain st is cheap 0214552615

check out the thread of fun things to do in cork city on this forum, its recent enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Not sure about tours to the country but I think the Cork City tour goes out to Blarney? If you want to see beautiful countryside rent a car and drive to West Cork...Schull, Skibereen, Union Hall etc. You won't be disappointed.

Advertisement