Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overclockers - speed of delivery ?

• 24-01-2007 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Hi,

(searched couldn't find anything similar)

I ordered a grapics card from overclockers.co.uk on the 11th Jan. (Payment deducted from my credit card on the 15th.)

They gave me a tracking number for Royal Mail which tells me:

Your item, posted on 12/01/07 with reference XXXXXXXXX was delivered in EIRE on 17/01/07.

Still haven't received it and overclockers.co.uk tell me they have no way of tracking orders once they leave the UK.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? How long did your order take to eventually arrive ? And who has my graphics card now ?? An Post ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,906 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The tracking is usually fairly accurate for me, it sounds like it may have been delivered to the wrong place.

I trust you are using the Parcelforce website? (royal mail website should give a link for it, after you enter your code)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

Figured it out... the Royal Mail tracking number can also be used on the anpost.ie website to track the package in Ireland. News isn't good for me though....

Its gone from Dublin to Newbridge to Naas to Newbridge to Naas to Dublin to Roscommon (?!).

They told me that there was no-one at home when they tried to deliver. That's bull because I'm getting it delivered to work!! And if they delivered out of hours they didn't leave any notification.

Because there is a "a bit of on aul backlog in Roscommon" I won't get it till next Monday or Tuesday....or maybe Wednesday.

So Overclockers sent it out on time and the Royal Mail did their bit...but An Post lost it !!

Advertisement