Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oireachtas Live

Options
  • 24-01-2007 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

Is anyone watching this? I know it's supposed to be a techie thing but I'm wondering if their sound is not working.

The Harney one is reciting her Health Bill 2006 and I'd like to know what she is waffing about

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

maybe it was done on perpose to stop us from knowing how much more she is gonna suck the blood out of the eldery? hhmm

wouldn't it be great if debates were like that in westminister where even the party (in power) backbenchers are free to challenge their leader whilst in session. for the opponents to ask questions to the government and the government made to answer them without having to go through the government chief whip

Advertisement