Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Arsenal - CCSF 1st Leg

Options
  • 24-01-2007 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Judging by Arsene’s squad selection I imagine that the line up will be something like this:

....................Almunia.......................

Hoyte......Toure.....Senderos.....Traore

Walcott....Diaby......Fab..............Hleb

...........Baptista.....Aliadiere..............

To me this looks like a strong, attacking squad of enthusiastic young players. Jol can out today and said that Arsenals kids are as good as any premiership team outside the big 4. Sounds like he’s covering his back and bracing for defeat.

With Arsenal currently trading at 3.35 I’ll be having some of that action.

Also worth noting that The Beast is trading at 3.7 to score at anytime. No bad value seeing as he scored 4 in the previous round.

Word of warning, I am an Arsenal fan so slightly biased ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

back the draw on BF then lay it off after 20 minutes as i'd say it'll be still 0-0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

I've laid arsenal to qualify at 1.77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Backed Arsenal to win, draw no bet, at 11/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭wba88

ive put all my eggs in the arsenal (mainly baptista) basket. Come on Arsenal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

That's strange, I was on ladbrokes about to back Arsenal and the odds jumped from 11/5 to 8/5?!??! Not much value in backing the outright win now.

€20 on the Beast to score anytime @11/5
    €2 on Fab to score first and Arsenal to win 2-1 (:p ) @100/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i'm all over the spuds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Tubbertown1982

Mickey Mouse football cant stomach it (also the UEFA cup) but im sideing with Arsenal as they gave us a hideing in the last Round;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Arsenal are being offered at too high odds to win this with some sites such as mansion offering 2.19-1. And I'm a Spurs fan...I think it's a 50-50 match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

That's strange, I was on ladbrokes about to back Arsenal and the odds jumped from 11/5 to 8/5?!??! Not much value in backing the outright win now.

€20 on the Beast to score anytime @11/5
    €2 on Fab to score first and Arsenal to win 2-1 (:p ) @100/1

hope that bet on the beast includes ogs!! :D

cant be believe he missed the (virtual) sitter he had...all he had to do was connect.

I backed spurs @13/10 on pp...

also backed bordeaux (2-1 up) @ 6-5 and betis 1-0 up @ 6-5....heres hoping at half time!!

€20 on the Beast to score anytime @11/5 :)
    €2 on Fab to score first and Arsenal to win 2-1 ( ) @100/1 :(
    bullrunner wrote:

Was never in doubt dude ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

spurs were layed at 1.09 in-running on BF - nice little earner for someone

sjones wrote:

I've no nails left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 NQDIT

who do u reckon will play up front with henry now that van persie is injured?

NQDIT wrote:
    who do u reckon will play up front with henry now that van persie is injured?

Adebayor without a doubt.

In the CC cup 2nd leg I'd imagine Baptista and Henry/Adebayor.
    sjones wrote:

It'd say you went bananas when Walcott shanked that chance at the end! He could have placed across Robinson if he had of used the instep of his left foot - instread he swings at it with the right! Mare!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

bullrunner wrote:

cant be believe he missed the (virtual) sitter he had...all he had to do was connect.

I backed spurs @13/10 on pp...

also backed bordeaux (2-1 up) @ 6-5 and betis 1-0 up @ 6-5....heres hoping at half time!!

lost me bottle when arsenal came back to 2-1...hedge out by backing draw @14/5 and arsenal at 16-1...so still made some money :)

won on bordeaux..but missed out on betis ...still up for the night though!

It'd say you went bananas when Walcott shanked that chance at the end! He could have placed across Robinson if he had of used the instep of his left foot - instread he swings at it with the right! Mare!

You said it dude, I think i annoyed my neighbours. :p

Advertisement