Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Memory Card And K800i

• 24-01-2007 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

I just got an M2 memory card for the K800i and it works grand when I save pictures from the camera on to it. But I tried to put pictures from my old phone (V3x) onto it but they dont show up in the album. They are the right format (.jpg) and iv put them into the same folder as where the camera pictures are saved.

What makes it more confusing is that when I use the face warp application that came with the phone you are able to load all the pictures perfectly so the phone can read them.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

this has also happened to me

some pictures come in fine, but some havent shown up and i dont know why

im not using a memory card, just teh phone memory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

I had a v800, and now a k800i. With all (AFAIK) SE phones pictures recieved via btooth or infrared are in the pictures album but to be in the camera album they have to be taken by that phone. hope that makes sense

mine arent in the pictures folder either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

wba88 wrote:
    I had a v800, and now a k800i. With all (AFAIK) SE phones pictures recieved via btooth or infrared are in the pictures album but to be in the camera album they have to be taken by that phone. hope that makes sense
    Your a genius:) It worked.... Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Don't put stuff into the DCIM folder that the digital camera uses, it has it's own set file naming etc.

Put them in the pictures folder and you'll be fine

• Advertisement

ill try that, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I plan on upgrading from a motorola slvr phone in the next couple of weeks and was considering getting this sony handset on vodafone pay monthly, anybody got anything positve/negative to say about it?

Yeah Arciphel, all my feedback is positive!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

k800i is the best phone out there at the moment hands down.

my only gripe with it is the lens cover makes it a little bulkier than it should be but other than that it's a flawless phone.

My only negative is the battery life. About 2 days. But then, this is what you get from most of the newer phones so it's not so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

2 days? that must be with 3g enabled?

can't say i use 3g myself but with 3g off i get at least 5 days out of the battery.

Cremo wrote:
    2 days? that must be with 3g enabled?

can't say i use 3g myself but with 3g off i get at least 5 days out of the battery.
    1-3 days with 3G on or off. Have swapped the phone/battery twice.

I'm happy to live with it though.

My old v800 has the same battery so now i have 2 batteries for my k800i, very handy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

thanks folks, all sounds good. Any advice on which operator to go with? i am with vodafone at the moment and have no hassles with them, is O2 better or even meteor?

Advertisement