Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico???

Options
  • 24-01-2007 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is with perlico? I'm looking to change from Imagine just want some opinions before I make the jump :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭arctictree

My parents have perlico and they dont have any problems.

Install and setup was fairly straightforward and customer service were very helpful.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Have Perlico. Customer service is a bit of joke. eircom keep billing us for their 56K use even though we cancelled it and it is on our Perlico bill. Told Perlico to stop billing us as service is cancelled and they said it was sorted but it hasn't been on past two bills and this is the second attempt.

Otherwise the service itself is fine but if you have to deal with customer support, its annoying (like with any othe telecoms provider I suppose). The other issue with them is that they managed to setup our username as our password and our password as our username, some how.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Just wondering if anyone is with perlico? I'm looking to change from Imagine just want some opinions before I make the jump :D
    I remember one day around October last year the Joe Duffy show was choca with people calling to give-out about Perlico, mainly about billing and lack of customer service.

I'd wait 'till you get a few decent references from people here before going with them.

Advertisement