Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good digital camera

Options
  • 24-01-2007 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I'm planning on getting my father a digital camera for his 60th but I'm not sure what to go for. I do know I'd rather a SD compatible one but my biggest worry is battery life. I have big trouble with getting a good life out of the camera I have and don't want the same thing for him. My budget would be around E300. Anybody got any ideas, they would be hugely appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

I bought myself one of these just before Christmas. Great little camera and takes SD cards. Battery life was really good. I took it on hols to Bulgaria for a week and only had to recharge the battery once. Took loads of photos as well. Also has a really large screen to preview your shots. Maybe google some more reviews on the Casio Z70.

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/325330/art/casio/exilim-zoom-ex-z70-black.html

I know some people have issues with Pixmania, but I received it 3 days after ordering it. I would only recommend Pixmania if they have plent of the items in stock otherwise they might keep you hanging.
    Hope it helped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Would this not be better in the photography forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I've been a big fan of Canon's IXUS series myself. Small and portable, easy to use and with fantastic photo quality. Relatively pricey though.

Advertisement