Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone actually use this sub-forum?

Options
  • 24-01-2007 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

???
    only ever see a post or even a reply once in a blue moon.
    maybe it should be incorporated into the design forum, i dont think the extra two posts would clutter the design forum too much :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Starting a course in 3d Max in February so hopefully will be posting here a bit!
    I enjoyed the Burning Safari link you provided!
    Cheers
    Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

???
    only ever see a post or even a reply once in a blue moon.
    maybe it should be incorporated into the design forum, i dont think the extra two posts would clutter the design forum too much :)

Might make the design forum a little busier too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Kenjd wrote:
    Starting a course in 3d Max in February so hopefully will be posting here a bit!
    I enjoyed the Burning Safari link you provided!
    Cheers
    Ken

where you doing the course if you don't mind me asking ? :)

edit: will be trying to play with 3DS max or similar ... but I'd reckon this forum should be merged ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

i disagree - animation has nothing to do with design

leave it as it is.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Stick a link or design a small siggie to this forum and put it in your signatures chaps, help get it some more traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

marktsang wrote:
    i disagree - animation has nothing to do with design

leave it as it is.....

You don't ... design animations ... digital animations ... it isn't an art form as well ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

design is about look - animation is about movement or the illusion of life... separate things in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

there definatly different, but as regards replys to posts, they might not get answered as quickly as the DA&D forum.
    as im assuming that there isn't as much traffic over here

amination linky added to my sig, SUPPORT THE MOVING ONES!!

Advertisement