Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

probs 1890 prefix cheap calls

Options
  • 25-01-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Is anyone else having probs using an 1890 number?

I've used Telestunt/Dialwise often and recently (last week) to ring family in US. The 1890 99 05 05 number is not working for me tonight: Engaged tone.

I've cruised all the cheapy 1890 plans for Ireland that I can find and get the same result with all of them except CrazyKalls 1890 944 713. When the call connected, it was cut off with a recorded "good bye." When i rang back, the goodbye came just after i dialed the destination number. (I don't even know if Crazy Kalls is for Ireland... ???)

I've not changed any of my arrangements with my telcom.

Any ideas? It's my mother's birthday. Need to ring, and it'd be nice not to have to pay full rate... but i will if i have to!

Ban

Advertisement