Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classy Chicks

Options
  • 25-01-2007 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Danielle - bites fingernails, farts when practically most of the housemates are sitting around her, has a mouth like a sewer and hasnt done any housework in two weeks...because she 'needs sleep'. My god could you imagine shacking up with the likes of this....

Jo - chain smoking (indoors!), foul mouthed (and getting worse by the day), farts with Danielle in the bed. Doesnt seem to have changed her clothes since the show started, loves eating her fingernails.

Lovely Girls Ted!

Shilpa and Cleo at least have some class between them. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

TBH.... I think Jo would p1ss me off the most and I suppose Dirk, they're the only 2 smokers in the house and I think it's so selfish of them to do that, with the doors closed too... I can't stand that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

To paraphrase Dirk from last nights show talking about Danielle.

"Every other word she says is f*ck, I'm not if all women here speak like that, interesting from the country that gave us Shakespeare"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

To paraphrase Dirk from last nights show talking about Danielle.

"Every other word she says is f*ck, I'm not if all women here speak like that, interesting from the country that gave us Shakespeare"

The wise one has spoken :D

Actually Jo would have been one of the people I would have though I'd like right at the start (seemed nice and down to earth) but she has managed to change my opinion of her into thinking she is a complete pig now. Harsh but true. She doesnt appear to have any redeeming qualities but maybe that is due to the nature of the environment they are in.

When Danielle says the F word, that scousie accent really makes it sound dirty :).... oh yea.

Chavs :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mexicola wrote:
    Actually Jo would have been one of the people I would have though I'd like right at the start (seemed nice and down to earth) but she has managed to change my opinion of her into thinking she is a complete pig now. Harsh but true. She doesnt appear to have any redeeming qualities but maybe that is due to the nature of the environment they are in.

Agreed. When she first got out of the car on the first night I thought I'd like her, and there was a nice vulnerability about her when she first entered the house - being so scared she wouldn't even take off her coat.

But over the last two weeks my opinion of her has changed. Now she is just rude and intollerant. I don't like her at all now. Constant smoking, lying in bed, twirling her hair and doing no work around the house. First out of Friday, I hope.

Mexicola wrote:

When Danielle says the F word, that scousie accent really makes it sound dirty :).... oh yea.

Chavs :rolleyes:

A'm dead diiiiiirrtzy

xtina4nn.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Apart from shilpa & maybe carol(she was lucky she got out early), the girls on this years show haven't done themselves any favours by being on the show, i can see Cleo & Jo been evicted friday

eolhc wrote:
    Apart from shilpa & maybe carol(she was lucky she got out early), the girls on this years show haven't done themselves any favours by being on the show, i can see Cleo & Jo been evicted friday

Please God... I'd like Shilpa, Jermaine and Dirk to be the final Three...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

what does that tell you about british celebrities? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'd still ride Jo tho. She may look like a young Pat Butcher but at least she doesn't look like an old Pat Butcher.

Plus, with her gums round me plums she can't talk or smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i remember a conversation with my cousin a few months back where she told me she was puzzled as to how rachel stevens became the successful one from s club 7 when the jo chick was clearly the better singer. i also remember davina telling jo that she was the best singer in the group as jo entered the house.
    well, here's the answer to the question. she's a complete tool and it's likely that nobody wanted to work with her.
    yeah, i'd still do her though.
    pigman 2, there is always the kinky option. gags and masks. that way you can't see her face and she can't talk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

It would want to be a quickie unless you like her smoking while you're on the job... :)
    Thank f*ck she's out.... did you see her hiding behind Cleo when she was coming out of the house.

Advertisement