Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Honeymoon

Options
  • 25-01-2007 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

A young couple are on their honeymoon. They enter the honeymoon suite and put their bags on the floor. The guy strips naked, throws his underwear at his new wife and says:

"Put these on"

So she strips naked and tries to put on his underwear but they are too loose and keep falling around her ankles so she says:

"Honey, they're too big for me. I can't fill them"
    "That's right babe," comes the reply "and just you remember that I'm the man around here and I wear the pants in this relationship".

So she smiles at him, strips naked and throws her knickers to him saying:

"Put these on"

So the guy, thiking it's getting a bit kinky vainly attempts to struggle into her knickers but can only get them to his knees. He gives up complaining:

"Aw hon, I can't even get into your knickers"

To which she replies:

"That's right, and that's the way it's going to stay until you change your Goddamn attitude!"

Comments

Advertisement