Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb mast location?

Options
  • 25-01-2007 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Would any of you be able to tell me the location of the digiweb mast that serves Dublin 15, clonee? I would like to get digiweb, but I don't want the mast onthe front of the house.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mustang68

I'll answer my own question here after talking to digiweb:

The D15 mast isn't live, about a month or two. Also they won't know where the mast is until it goes live(!?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

mustang68 wrote:
    [...] Also they won't know where the mast is until it goes live(!?)
    That's not surprising. Agents on the phone are always the last to know about these things. They are told everything when the product launches (in this case a new mast) to avoid setting wrong expectations or misinforming the customer.
    Agents shouldn't know what management/engineers are doing until it is set in stone. It's good business practice.

Advertisement