Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cease Fire?

Options
  • 25-01-2007 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey, i just installed TBC last night. Is there a Cease Fire in Hellfire Peninsula? As i went in last night, did a couple of quests, got bored.

There were tonnes of alliance around and they all ignored me.
    Now the fact that i have Orc Warlock with ZHC and around +650 Spelldamage probably made it easy foe me but i basically started a war on my server. Running into the middle of 2-3 alliance and hitting howl of terror, dotting them while they were feared and then kiting.

After a while there was 5 of us in the group all between 58-64, and we ended up attacking the alliance base across the peninsula.

I got 5200 honor from this and i'm raging i didn't make a PvP video.

But is everyone else doing this? or are they concentrating on lvling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

/medal

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

There was (for the most part) a ceasefire on Bladefist, but it seems to be back to the way it should be now. Some area's are still quiet, but its getting better, especially in the smaller quest area's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

ah good old howl of terror :)

know how else to abuse this talent? howl at the meeting stone outside one of the instances as the opposite faction is attempting to summon... then run back into the instance until the CD has expired :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

Yeah, 41/0/10 as a warlock pretty much owns. Although you can't survive any real direct fire. (apart from shadow priests and other warlocks).

I was mainly up against T2 and T2.5 hunters. I dont see why everyone was complaining about them being so imbalanced vs casters. Scatter shot and silencing shot are their only defense.

Warriors... poor things. I was attacked by a lvl64 Warrior called Rahu. (Im 60). He was ranked as Grand Marshall. I just used Howl of terror > CoA > Fear > Corruption > Siphon Life > Immolate > Fear > > CoA > Lifetap = Dead. He took 480 health from me.

Lvl62 Gnome mage. THis one was a GOOD PvP'er. If i didn't have felhunter out i was dead. He got a couple of crits on me but i was able to control him with fear. Just before i was about to die i used deathcoil and lifetap and he died. I had to give him a /bow

lvl64 mage. Wasn't as good a player as the 62 mage but i couldn't handle him, he had some off looking gear on him, and he was hitting me pretty hard, he had about 6% health left when i died.

Came up against a lvl65 Hunter with all purple copper coloured gear (think it was cryptstalker?). Pretty much finished me with the first couple of shots as he got the jump on me. I managed to DoT him with everything before i died and he eventually died with only siphon life left ticking on him.

THEN the last hour was spent being stalked by a T2.5 lvl70 Rogue. (He had a skull on his lvl number so must have been lvl70). He was flying around on his eagle thing. I was in my base he kept swooping in and i was DoT'ing him. He then seemed to go afk for a min at a decent height. But i was able to jump and get in range hahah. It ended 8/2. He killed me 8 times i killed him twice =(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I guess everyone wants to get their levels up. Didn't get attacked at all in Hellfire Peninsula, once I left there though things heated up a bit more. Got attacked in Zangermarsh a few times, and yesterday 2 rogues tried to gank me and a guy I was doing a quest with, in Terrokar Forest (Bone Wastes area specifically), when we were attacking mobs.

We got our own back though, fool was stealthed waiting for us to res and obviously I saw him, ressed and frost nova'd him and we slaughtered him and his little friend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement