Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philosophy Evening classes/courses

Options
  • 25-01-2007 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Are there any evening classes or courses in philosophy in which I could attend?

Bebo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

Lexus1976 wrote:
    Hi Folks,

Are there any evening classes or courses in philosophy in which I could attend?

Bebo
    There's one on the Northumbland Road, called The School of Philosophy and Economics which runs courses in Practical Philosophy. It's absolutely awful. It pushes it's own agenda and it's own view of the world about many things which have nothing to do with Philosophy.
    It's always advertising in the Irish Times, where it gets the money, I don't know.
    Stay away from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Jackie laughlin

This is the 2nd time I've seen this question asked.

Lexus,
    The only reliable courses are offered in recognised 3rd level colleges. Check out their evening courses and extra-mural courses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

There are evening courses in UCD. Visit the website or contact the university directly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement