Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

x

• 25-01-2007 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gavmeister

whats going on , are you a bass play or somthing? I'm looking for a bass player if your up for it. Have a drummer lined up so FUUUN !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

What makes you think he's a bass player? Maybe he's an ace player. 50/50 I guess. Could be a she though too...

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Brother A

I think maybe the 'x' represents someone who really wants to make their mark in the music world ('hence x marks the spot').
    But perhaps they reject the world of celebrity and stardom altogether, preferring to put identify themseves with merely a single letter?
    Yet somehow, with 3 replies on the thread already., this artist seems to have mastered the 'less is more' approach, indicating no doubt a subtle but powerful bass playing style...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

i guess the dude posted another thread somewhere elz... where he did explain what he was looking for. Ironically that thread seems to have faded away into oblivion while this one still lives!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Jay1971

Just to kill this one off guys, the text below the wonderfully gnomic, 'X' reads,

Last edited by BassAce : Yesterday at 10:54. Reason: want to delete

The poor fella just made a mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Mantrax

y

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Z.

Thread of the year this one. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BassAce

Sorry folks. Due to a distraction, I posted the ad twice (the one looking for a female vocalist). I then tried to delete this one, but couldn't - either through a lack of know-how or because it's not possible.

I just put an 'x' in, because there had to be one character after the edit, but then put a note at the end asking for it to be deleted.

Maybe I should have picked a character other than 'x', as this thread has had 157 views at the time of checking, wheareas my 'real' ad has had 16!

Oh well.

:confused:

Advertisement