Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

preorder or buy PS/3 games

Options
  • 25-01-2007 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knew a good site where I could either pre-book PS/3 games or even purchase them now (assuming from outside Europe).
    I'm pretty sure the games are not region specific, do you think there would be any degradation of quality if e.g. you bought F1 06, from the US as opposed to from the EU when it was available?
    tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

play-asia would be a good bet, they sell and ship region free 360 games happily to here. Most range from 35-40euro and ps3 appears to be the same, so some nice bargains are to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

why are you saying ps/3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭pyzon

why am I saying PS/3 as opposed to PS3?

hmm not sure I like to seperate my letters and numbers I guess...hell I dunno!

Thks for the link but they appear not to ship to the EU on Playstation3 games. (the one's I've checked anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

Im pre ordering a few games off play-asia.com as well. You can get some cheap enough games on ebay as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭pyzon

I haven't checked them all but they say they don't ship them to EU? am I missing something :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement