Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beardie woman hater

Options
  • 25-01-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Ok so we have our bearded dragon bout 6 months now he's only a little'un still we got him as a baby.

The thing is he doesnt like women whatsoever!

When my partner puts his hand in the tank to pet the lizard it sits there quite peaceful and happy out, but if i put my hand in even to get the food or water dish the little bugger runs straight for my hand mouth open ready to bite. He's nipped me a few times altough it didnt hurt i still get a fright.

But its not just me we did a test with other people trying to pet him. With guys he was fine but the minute a female hand entered the tank he went to bite it.

I dunno what to do with him but i am concerned for when he gets bigger. How am I going to put my hand in with him when he's grown up, I cant just leave his care up to my partner.

ANy suggestions????

Advertisement