Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pumpkin scissors

Options
  • 25-01-2007 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

anyone been watching this? is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

wow,old thread,i just started watchin this recently,pretty good,its quite different to the anime i usually watch,its very much in the present and is about a platoon called pumpkin scissors going around helping people after a war,obviously more to it,imo its a good original idea

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

i've seen it since, to save you the trouble. unless after seeing the few 3/4 eps you are comepletely hooked, give this a miss. its not great. it doesn't really know what it wants to be as a series. there are quite a few different story lines, not all of them work. although the idea was interesting, setting it in a post war environment, usually they are either on the cusp of war or in the midst of war.

Advertisement