Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gps can now be activated in htc tytn apparently

• 25-01-2007 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

hi.
    just thought some of you with the htc tytn (aka vodafone's v1605/O2 XDA Trion/i-mate JASJAM/Qtek 9600 etc etc) might be interested in this.

the people over at www.xda-developers.com say that the tytn
    has a gps module in it which they are currently trying to activate.

this would make the tytn a very desirable phone imho with hsdpa, gps, wifi, a decent processor and slider keyboard. apart from its thickness seems a near perfect device.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

can you post up the exact link as i cannot seem to find it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

look in the hermes forum. its not working at the moment. they are trying to isolate the trinity dll to port over. there has been limited success and they arents sure whether if its due to no presence of gps capability, lack of antenna, or radio rom issues (ie, correct dlls to make it work)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

can you post up the exact link as i cannot seem to find it

sorry for not posting a link.

here is a thread about it at howardforums www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1095343
    which links to it.

Advertisement