Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL - only a box number address?

Options
  • 25-01-2007 6:35pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I received a letter today from NTL offering me the delights of their digital tv service and I notice that they are not giving a 'physical address' on their stationary.

It seems strange that a company is unwilling to reveal its location to its customers? Just curious as to what other boards regulars think of this development?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

i assume, they dont want the bells to ring in people's heads that NTL arent NTL lol, and in case the letter goes to a house full of boards.ie members, they dont wants pickets outside roflmao

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

The NTL bunker is in East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.

Unless they are closing that and moving to a Chorus facility.

Your not thinking of going to the dark side, are you? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

There aint that much delightful about their Digital service, Sky is the same price and far better if you don't mind giving your money to them. There aint much good with their broadband either, BT or whoever is just as cheap. Avoid the scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

bk wrote:
    The NTL bunker is in East Point Business Park, Dublin 3.
    I work across the road and have called into that office a few times. I've seen others there, with bills in hand, trying to resolve issues. It has worked well for me.

I've had ntl bb for 3+ years. Been excellent for me. I dumped their digital service because it lacked features of Sky (the ntl box was slow, no interactivity, no Sky Sports Extra). I have Sky+ (fantastic!), but I have ntl basic TV for broadband.

Advertisement