Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC cancel "The Boys"

Options
  • 25-01-2007 7:36pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Article here.

Thought I'd mention it as there are a few people on here who like the series. That said, it seems to be in a similar position to Fallen Angel ie it's creator owned, so should be able to find another publisher and pick up again relatively easily.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Was it always to be a continuing series? I had some sort of idea in my head it was a 6 issue thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Nope it was a continuing series. apparantly the content was too rough for Wildstorm. so its moving to somewhere else. When ennis said it was going to "out preacher preacher" what did they think it was going to be about ?!

Advertisement