Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone Fancy a Game of GoW?

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

done! remember tho, it's probably just handier to add me - tbh2006, and any of the other tags on here (I'm sure that's ok, right guys?)

Will be playing tonight at about 9pm. Could possibly play sunday day if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I've added everyone on the list so if you see a request from Ramjaxed that'd be me!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

tbh wrote:
    done! remember tho, it's probably just handier to add me - tbh2006, and any of the other tags on here (I'm sure that's ok, right guys?)

Will be playing tonight at about 9pm. Could possibly play sunday day if anyone is interested?

I might be around to night (but could be possible drunk) but should defo be around Sunday day

kearnsr wrote:
    I might be around to night (but could be possible drunk) but should defo be around Sunday day

if I cant kill you drunk, I'm hanging up my controller for ever.

or at least until I get drunk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

tbh wrote:
    if I cant kill you drunk, I'm hanging up my controller for ever.

or at least until I get drunk.

I've been so bad online sober the last while I've decided to try something different!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was slightly tipsy during last nights match :D

Thats the excuse for my bad weopons skills and I'm sticking to it.

KTRIC wrote:
    I was slightly tipsy during last nights match :D

Thats the excuse for my bad weopons skills and I'm sticking to it.

hey we did ok when it was the two of us against the other three. I'm seriously considering the drinking thing now, just have to try not to fall asleep :D

tbh wrote:
    hey we did ok when it was the two of us against the other three. I'm seriously considering the drinking thing now, just have to try not to fall asleep :D

You better get started then, only two and a half hours left of prime drinking time before tonights match.

KTRIC wrote:
    You better get started then, only two and a half hours left of prime drinking time before tonights match.

waaaaaay ahead of ya ;)

Just added everyone to my list apart from "tank top fever", his/her friends list is full.

Check your inbox's guys.

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote:
    Just added everyone to my list apart from "tank top fever", his/her friends list is full.

Check your inbox's guys.

Few peopleon line now. Dont know if there is any spaces left. this game is popular!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'm adding peeps at the mo...

unklerosco.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Folks,

Just got sorted out with a live sub and sent out a few friend invites! Give me a shout whenever yer online!

Oh Yeah My Gamertag is: Salmonire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Shamo

Added most people here I think, up for a game of GoW whenever there's a few online.

gamertag: kyuss101

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bungholio

tag: BUSTABONG

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

Feel free to add me to your lists for a game of GoW. Gamertag is LarkinC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Drummo

Oh how I love my Xbox and Gears of War!!!

Add me please guys: DeathByDrummo

Thanks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Gamertag: natakux0

Advertisement