Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete wiring system

Options
  • 25-01-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was at a homes exhibition last year and came across a company who would look at our house plans and recommend/ install a complete wring system for entertainment/ pc/ security needs. I think they were based in little island , cork.
    Tried to google them but only come up with smart homes in dublin who do a similar thing. Anybody know the name of the cork company or infact used them or smart homes? Appreciate the help. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

i worked alongside smarthomes.they do up a spec according to your needs for alarms data etc.if its a big house i'd recommend the money. for a smaller house a sparkie can kit it out.my opinion anyway

Advertisement