Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** RATM, **** The Police, **** Smashing Pumpkins, **** Van Halen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

**** The Sun tbh...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Zepp are no Ratm. Night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Tar, shut up before I brain thee!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

Zepp are no Ratm. Night.

the truth.

You people are insane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

^ it may be Zeppelin, but its 3/4 of an almost 60year-old Zeppelin, who are in it for the money.
    Rage on the other hand, are still in their prime, and can never really be accused of doing anything for the money. i dont think it'll take a genius to figure out who'd put on the best performance.
    if i'm goin to the States to see a gig, its Rage Against the mother****IN Machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

ah, isn't it funny how the title of this thread reads.. "Fúck RATM" and then "Fúck The Police"...... a song which Rage often covered back in the day...

no.. it's not really that funny. but I just noticed it and was bored...
    But yea, Zed Leppelin were amazing and groundbreaking and all but it's no Rage reunion.. not by a longshot. It's gonna be unreal. I got my ticket today... only 89 days till "Good Evening, We're Rage Against The Machine from Los Angeles California..."

oh, and.. not that they're doin it just for the money.. but Rage are pocketing $5.5 million Dollars from their 1 show. Zeppelin hope to make $6.1 million, or whatever from an entire tour.......

still, neither of them are at Prince's price level.... $85 million to play 20 minutes at the superbowl.
    ah sure, isn't money just great. sorry, I'm talking bollox now. I should go to sleep. goodnight boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

This has nothing to do with the title, its about Led Zeppelin reforming, which frankly I could accept so long as the 3 surviving members where living and breathing, id say it was just a matter of time before they were down to their last hundread million!

lol. yea, it'd be a good show nonetheless I'd definately go if they came our way or somewhere close. we met Jimmy Page backstage at Audioslave in London 2 years ago and maaan he looks haggard. He looks like an old chinese woman. lol

The article is 4 years old ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hahaha, oh The Sun...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

oh, and.. not that they're doin it just for the money.. but Rage are pocketing $5.5 million Dollars from their 1 show.

really?? where you read that?? that would be incentive to do the odd show alright!!
    tom morello is releasing a solo album in march/april?? is there gonna be vocals on that? by whom?

Tom himself I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Giblet wrote:
    :rolleyes:

gucci wrote:
    really?? where you read that?? that would be incentive to do the odd show alright!!
    tom morello is releasing a solo album in march/april?? is there gonna be vocals on that? by whom?

Yea, Tom does a solo act under the alias "The Nightwatchman" the album has 14 tracks and is out in April. He's playin the coachella festival the day before Rage. i think it may have been NME or a guitar website I read the $5 million figure on. they've repeatedly turned down cash sums like that over the years to get back together.. hence them not doin it purely for the money this time.

The article's 5 years old? LMAO..... ah well.. I do remember an article about Dave Grohl druming for them.. this was after Jon Bonham's kid was announced as doin it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Giblet wrote:

Therefor we can kindly do without this kind of trolling then. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement