Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD WOW returns

Options
  • 26-01-2007 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

folks,

i returned a CSI miami BOX set worth over 50e back to cyprus (!), to be exchanged for prison break season 1, they said its not received yet, posted it over 2 weeks ago, standard delivery by an post, cost over 4e to post it.
    what am i to do?
    every time they email me, a different guy replys to me,
    anyone got problems returning stuff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I used to send/receive stuff to family in Cyprus a lot, could take anything from 4 days to two weeks.

Only time I had to return anything to Cyprus (is it CD-WOW?), I knew someone who was going over so the postage wasn't an issue. But the replacement was sent out very quickly. I'm not sure, but I think they actually sent the replacement out before I sent back the original. (Presume they would have charged my card again if I never sent back the original).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭robo

I sent back a CD and DVD to Cyprus to CD Wow recently and it took over 2 weeks to hear whether they got it or not.
    One was for a refund cos I didn't get it on time for a christmas present and the other was something I cancelled but they sent it anyway, the postage cost just over €3 but they then sent me on vouchers worth €8.25 which I was well impressed with. If you don't hear after 3 weeks, contact them! But give it the 3 weeks!

Advertisement