Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GalwayLAN XIX Signups

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I'd prefer anytime after 22nd of June for obvious reasons, but don't let me sway things, I'm only the coolest cat in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

As appealing as an early LAN is, waiting until just after the LC would mean some familiar faces wouldn't have their academic careers ruined by some mean old nerds, and it would still be early enough to give people a break before midlans (should anyone wish to attend both).

I support the newbie's proposal of a late June LAN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Steven wrote:
    mean old nerds
    ... I prefer a lan ASAP, then another for good measure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

thats been suggested.
    If we were to do it that way it would be a similar sized lan to the last one (roughly 20 people) and then a larger one in june (40 - 60, latter pref) before a large scale one for galway.

ok so, Gonna start a new thread then for date suggestions as this one is getting cluttered.

Advertisement