Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Gear is BACK!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

dodgyme wrote:
    "Renewal"
    Can you point out where in my posts I dont like british people please?

You never come out and say it directly but I'm not the only one to pick up on it (see post 188 from Gatser). I imagine the only reason you haven't said it directly so far is because you are using the xenophobia stick to beat Top Gear with.
    Post 169 wrote:
    ...three stupid Brits talking crap...

I've no doubt you will argue here that you were using the term "Brits" to describe where the presenters come from but the way the rest of your rant is written doesn't lend any weight to that explanation! Why not refer to them as 'three stupid presenters' instead of "Brits" which in Ireland often holds xenophobic implications when coupled with the word "Stupid"?

I'm done feeding you now, why not start a "Top Gear is rubbish thread" similar to the anti-Big Brother thread on the Big Brother forum? Clear it with the forum mods first though as they are probably aware of your posts here!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,393 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

dodgyme wrote:
    Thank God the drive-l is over

You've made your point - you don't like the program. Do yourself a favour and stop watching it. Do us a favour and stop commenting about it here. That's a warning...

Advertisement