Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem replying to threads.

Options
  • 26-01-2007 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having trouble replying to threads. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it times out when I try to reply, on both IE and Firefox, but I can navigate away and read the site as normal. It can happen in the middle of the day or late at night so I don't think it's a traffic issue. I assume it's something wrong on my side.

Any idea of what could cause this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

My reply.

Earlier on I was getting some timeouts from boards, as well as database errors which were stopping me from viewing but they were less then of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Myth wrote:
    My reply.

Earlier on I was getting some timeouts from boards, as well as database errors which were stopping me from viewing but they were less then of late.

I had that issue on and off but usually when boards is busy. But switching to pie or blah would normally help for that. When this replying thing happens it's a specific thread and on pie, www and blah. That is what confuses me, then the next day I might be able to reply as normal to said thread.

Like http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52683686#post52683686 is the thread I can't reply to at the moment. Last night it was that Tap Power one on AH.

Advertisement