Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW Theme Music

• 26-01-2007 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the name of the song & name of the band??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Keith C wrote:
    Can anyone tell me the name of the song & name of the band??

Thanks

Drowning Pool- Bodies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Ya Drowning Pool - Bodies, used it during the invasion angle as I recall, til 9/11 happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

nice one thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

prefered the old ECW music that was cool,dark and gritty and rough,just like the old ECW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Yeah that song was class with the real sinister voice in the background. The new theme is ****, just like the new ECW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

I liked the old music and i even like the new one.
    But you are right the old ecw show was good and the new is crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

The old ECW music was great. Still like the Drowning Pool song though...ever before it was used on WWE/ECW....by the old band, not the DP that do he Smackdown theme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Yes drowningpool were good but I stopped listening to them after dave williams died. WWE used there song sinner at one point as well I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

ya used Sinner at Vengance 2001 when jericho won the world and WWE titles, beats DP song of the lot, imo.

Advertisement