Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NEC 412i on o2 imode

• 26-01-2007 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Whatever happened to this phone? It was out in the web shop for a few days, with the label "out of stock". Now it's gone.. Where can it be found? Guess it was a decent phone with a nice price of €59.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's end of life / discontinued as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i'm pretty sure i saw one in carphone warehouse in blanch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i'm pretty sure i saw one in carphone warehouse in blanch
    Proberly old stock. The online shop works direct from the supplier (see the online shop help section), so once a phone is finished then it will not longer show up on the website. (sometimes they don't show out of stock phones too though, I think ..)

O2 / 3G / CPW shops proberly do have some old stock that they need to get rid of.

If you want imode buy the K610im anyhow .. it's the best imode phone I've seen yet!

Advertisement