Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lcd

• 26-01-2007 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

hi guys would someone have a look at this lcd wich i am thinking of buying i have not got a clue.Are all lcd,s around the same picture quality http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-12-32331
    any views would be very helpful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

Well... Philips would generally have a good name in the LCD market.

But I have seen a few examples where Standard Definition TV looks quite poor.

Can you tell us more about what you will be using it for?

eg. TV - ntl, chorus, Sky Digital or Sky HD

Gaming - XBox, PS3 etc.

Home Cinema

The more details the better.

Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭cichlid child

quazzy wrote:
    Well... Philips would generally have a good name in the LCD market.

But I have seen a few examples where Standard Definition TV looks quite poor.

Can you tell us more about what you will be using it for?

eg. TV - ntl, chorus, Sky Digital or Sky HD

Gaming - XBox, PS3 etc.

Home Cinema

The more details the better.

Q
    it would just be used for tv-ntl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭quazzy

Because I don't have first hand expierence with that model I can only suggest that you head up to power city and have a look at it in action.

Please note that most TV shops use Sky Digial signals as they are better quality then cable ( eg ntl digital)

In saying that, I got my tv in power city. Its a Samsung and I use ntl digital and I think its pretty good actually.

A few folks may disagree but I'm quite content.

Check back to see in any Philips owners post back or do a bit of digging on google or avforums.com

Best of luck,

Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭cichlid child

thanks for the feedback lads i,ll head up tonight

Advertisement